1. Deploy and manage applications on an OpenShift cluster
Deploy applications using various application packaging methods to a OpenShift cluster and manage their resources.
2. Design containerized applications for OpenShift
Select a containerization method for an application and create a container to run on an OpenShift cluster.
3. Publish enterprise container images
Create an enterprise registry and publish container images to it.
4. Manage building applications
Describe the OpenShift build process, in addition to triggering and managing builds.
5. Customize source-to-image builds
Customize an existing S2I base image and create a new one.
6. Create applications from OpenShift templates
Describe the elements of a template and create a multicontainer application template.
7. Manage application deployments
Monitor application health and implement various deployment methods for cloud-native applications.
8. Implement CI/CD pipelines in OpenShift
Create and deploy Jenkins pipelines to facilitate continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) with OpenShift.
9. Build cloud-native applications on OpenShift
Create and deploy cloud-native applications on OpenShift.
- Complete the Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift course (DO180), or have equivalent knowledge
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or having earned a higher certification is helpful for navigation and usage of the command line, but is not required
Show Schedule for: