1. Introduce container technology
- Describe how software can run in container orchestrated by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
2. Create containerized services
- Provision a server using container technology.
3. Manage containers
- Manipulate pre-built container images to create and manage containerized services.
4. Manage container images
- Govern the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
5. Create custom container images
- Design and code a Docker file to build a custom container image.
6. Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- Use single container applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
7. Deploy multi-container applications
- Set up applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
8. Troubleshoot containerized applications
- Regulate a containerized application deployed on Red Hat OpenShift.
9. Comprehensive review of curriculum
- Demonstrate how to containerize a software application, test it with Podman, and deploy it on a Red Hat OpenShift cluster.