Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125) provides an in-depth overview of the Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture and instructions on deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage, including the Ceph Storage Cluster (RADOS), the Ceph Object Gateway (RADOSGW), and the Ceph Block Device (RBD). The course also focuses on the day-to-day operation of a Ceph Storage cluster, including common troubleshooting and tuning techniques, integration of Ceph with OpenStack Glance and Cinder using Red Hat OpenStack Platform, as well as configuring Ceph with RADOSGW as a replacement for OpenStack Swift through Keystone integration.
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Create a Ceph Block Device client
- Deploy the Red Hat Ceph Storage Gateway objects
- Troubleshoot Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Red Hat Ceph Storage operations and tuning
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Glance
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Cinder
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Keystone
This course is intended for storage administrators, cloud operators, and cloud developers who want to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage within or outside the Red Hat OpenStack Platform environment.
- Knowledge in Linux server administration and Linux command line
- Fundamental storage knowledge
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: