This Database SQL & PL/SQL Fundamentals training teaches you the fundamentals of relational databases, SQL & PL/SQL programming language. Learn to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables & create database objects.
This Oracle Database: SQL and PL/SQL Fundamentals training delivers the fundamentals of SQL and PL/SQL along with the benefits of the programming languages using Oracle Database technology. You'll explore the concepts of relational databases.
- Write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables and create database objects.
- Use single row functions to customize output.
- Invoke conversion functions and conditional expressions.
- Use group functions to report aggregated data.
- Create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports and data management applications.
- Develop anonymous PL/SQL blocks, stored procedures and functions.
- Declare identifiers and trap exceptions.
- Use DML statements to manage data.
- Use DDL statements to manage database objects.
- Declare PL/SQL Variables.
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Describe stored procedures and functions.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce the fundamental concepts that you'll learn in this course. By enrolling in this course, you'll begin using Oracle SQL Developer to develop these program units. SQL*Plus is available as optional tools.
Note: This course is a combination of Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I and Oracle Database: PL/SQL Fundamentals courses.