The Developing Applications for the Java(TM) EE Platform training helps you develop the knowledge to build and deploy enterprise applications that comply with Java(TM) Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 technology standards. This course is ideal for Sun(TM) Certified Java technology programmers who want to develop enterprise applications that conform to the Java EE platform standards.
- Describe the application model for the Java EE platform and the context for the model.
- Understand enterprise components and work with (JSP(TM)) technology.
- Create web services using SOAP and RESTful techniques.
- Assemble and deploy an application into an application server (Java EE platform runtime environment).
- Develop expertise using Enterprise JavaBeans(TM) (EJB(TM)) technology.
- Become familiar wtih the Java Persistence API.
- Create user interfaces using servlets, JSP technology (JSP pages) and JavaServer Faces (JSF).
- Develop simple web services for the Java EE platform.
- Understand RESTful and SOAP web services and the Java technology clients who use them.