This course provides an overview of the Oracle Database 18c new features and enhancements related to Multitenant architecture, security, RMAN, general database areas, performance, data warehousing and Sharding.
- Use new features like Application PDB Fleet and PDB snapshots carousel of the Multitenant architecture.
- Understand new features like PDB keystores and encryption of sensitive data in Database Replay files of the Security.
- Benefit from new features like reuse of preplugin backups and duplication of active PDBs into an existing CDB of RMAN.
- Use new features like private temporary tables and online modification of partitioning and subpartitioning strategy of General Database.
- Configure and use new features like Automatic In-Memory Management in Performance.
- Manipulate new features like inline external tables and polymorphic table functions of the Data Warehousing.
- Understand enhancements like user-defined sharding method and support for PDBs as shards in Sharding.
- Use new features of the Multitenant architecture
- Understand and benefit from new features of the Database Security
- Benefit from new features of RMAN
- Use new features of General Database
- Configure and use new features in Performance
- Manipulate new features of the Data Warehousing
- Understand enhancements in Sharding
- Leveraging Multitenant Enhancements
- Managing Security
- Using RMAN Enhancements
- Applying General Database Enhancements
- Improving Performance
- Handling Enhancements in Big Data and Data Warehousing
- Describing Sharding Enhancements
- Database Administrator
- Oracle Database 12c R2: New Features for Administrators Part 1 Ed 1
- Oracle Database 12c R2: New Features for Administrators Part 2 Ed 1
- Oracle Database 12c R2: High Availability New Features Ed 1
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 11g R2 and 12c
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: