This Oracle Access Management 12c PS3: Administration Essentials training teaches you how to install, configure and implement a real life deployment of Oracle Access Manager 12c PS3 (22.214.171.124). Work with expert Oracle University instructors to install, troubleshoot, diagnose and more.
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager 12c PS3.
- Configure servers, data sources and agents.
- Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain).
- Manage sign-on, sign-off and sessions. Configure detached credential collector [DCC] Set up auditing, logging and troubleshooting for OAM 12c PS3.
- Manage sessions, policy and agents with the REST API.
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager (OAM 12c).
- Configure servers, data sources, and agents. Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain).
- Manage sign-on, sign-off, and sessions. Explain and set up auditing and logging for OAM 12c.
- Troubleshoot OAM 12c.
- Learn About Hybrid Cloud and On-Premise Access Management.
- Configure and explain WLS, identity assertion, OAM assertion provider, and WLS authenticator.
- Configure Detached Credential Collectors. Configure OAM Reports in BI Publisher.
Module 1: Overview of Access Manager
Module 2: Installation and Configuration
Module 3: System Configuration: Servers, Datasources and Agents
Module 4: Policy Configuration: Shared Components and Application Domains Module 5: SSO and Session Management
Module 6: Using Oracle Access Manager With WebLogic Applications
Module 7: Auditing and Logging
Module 8: Troubleshooting and Management Module 9: Using Oracle Access Manager in Hybrid Environments
- End User
Show Schedule for: