Oracle Database 12c R2: PL/SQL Fundamentals
The Oracle Database: PL/SQL Fundamentals Ed 2 course introduces students to the PL/SQL programming language. In the class, students learn to create PL/SQL blocks of application code.
- Use various features of PL/SQL.
- Write anonymous blocks of code in PL/SQL.
- Use various PL/SQL conditional constructs and loops in program blocks.
- Interface the PL/SQL code with the database.
- Use stored procedures and functions in their program blocks.
- Handle Exceptions in PL/SQL code.
- Design PL/SQL anonymous block that execute efficiently
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors)
- Handle exceptions in the program units
- Create and execute simple stored procedures and functions
- Write PL/SQL code to interface with the database
- Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Introduction to PL/SQL
Module 3: Writing Anonymous PL/SQL blocks
Module 4: Declaring PL/SQL Variables
Module 5: Using SQL Statements within a PL/SQL Block
Module 6: Writing Control Structures
Module 7: Working with Composite Data Types
Module 8: Using Explicit Cursors
Module 9: Handling Exceptions
Module 10: Creating Stored Procedures and Functions
- Forms Developer
- Portal Developer
- Systems Analysts
- Database Administrators
- PL/SQL Developers
- Technical Consultant
Familiarity with data processing concepts and technique, Familiarity with programming languages,Familiarity with data processing concepts and techniques,Familiarity with programming languages
Show Schedule for: