In the Oracle Database: SQL Tuning for Developers course, you learn about Oracle SQL tuning and how to apply tuning techniques to your SQL code. Learn the different ways in which data can be accessed efficiently. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service.
- Use Oracle tools to identify inefficient SQL statements.
- Use Automatic SQL Tuning. -Use Real Time SQL monitoring.
- Write more efficient SQL statements.
- Monitor and trace high load SQL statements.
- Manage optimizer statistics on database objects.
- Understand the optimizer process steps and operators.
- Interpret execution plans.
- Perform application tracing.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service.
- Modify a SQL statement to perform at its best
- Identify poorly performing SQL
- Trace an application through its different levels of the application architecture
- Understand how the Query Optimizer makes decisions about how to access data
- Define how optimizer statistics affect the performance of SQL
- List the possible methods of accessing data, including different join methods
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Introduction to SQL Tuning
Module 3: Using Application Tracing Tools
Module 4: Understanding Basic Tuning Techniques
Module 5: Optimizer Fundamentals
Module 6: Generating and Displaying Execution Plans
Module 7: Interpreting Execution Plans and Enhancements
Module 8: Optimizer: Table and Index Access Paths
Module 9: Optimizer Join Operations
Module 10: Other Optimizer Operators
Module 11: Introduction to Optimizer Statistics Concepts
Module 12: Using Bind Variables
Module 13: SQL Plan Management Module 14: Oracle Cloud Overview
Show Schedule for: