Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux: Getting Started teaches students that are new to OpenStack about this cloud computing architecture, core and optional services, Docker images and containers, a multi-node deployment, and troubleshooting deployments.
- Describe Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux.
- Describe the architecture.
- Identify core and optional services.
- Describe Docker images and containers.
- Describe preparing nodes and a multi-node deployment.
- Troubleshoot a multi-node deployment.
Benefits To You:
The Oracle OpenStack solution maintains the flexibility of OpenStack while allowing customers to deploy and manage public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure. This course helps you understand all the concepts involved in these architectures.
Oracle OpenStack is packaged as a set of Docker images for streamlining installation and running within Docker containers which eliminates the need to install components individually and directly on nodes. You will see the steps involved in achieving a multi-node deployment, as well as key troubleshooting tips.