This Oracle Solaris 11 ZFS Administration training expands your mastery of the ZFS facilities management in the Oracle Solaris 11 operating system. You are presented with complex and integrated ZFS administration concepts that are supported by an intensive hands-on experience.
- Manage the ZFS root pool.
- Manage ZFS pools and data sets.
- Provision remote storage clients.
- Backup and restore ZFS pools and data sets.
- Migrate ZFS data sets to other systems.
- Protect your ZFS-based data.
- Monitor, tune and troubleshoot ZFS environment.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, system administrators will learn how to get the most out of ZFS on your systems. You'll walk away with the ability to use ZFS with other technologies; you'll also know how to use ZFS to fulfill business needs by following the example of the fictional company presented within the course.
Explore Advanced Technologies
This course highlights an array of advanced subjects and technologies. These include managing the ZFS root pool, protecting data using ZFS access control lists and implementing the ZFS delegated administration model.