D84807 - Oracle BPM 12c: Essentials
- Model, implement, play and deploy business processes.
- Choose either business-friendly Business Process Composer or BPM Studio, the developer's tool of choice.
- Use integrated Oracle BPM monitoring tools and BA reports.
- Use Oracle BAM to measure both standard and process-specific business indicators.
- Navigate Oracle BAM to measure both standard and process-specific business indicators.
- Raise alerts on abnormal business conditions.
Benefits to You
By taking this course and learning how to implement Business Process Management, you can enable a more agile, flexible enterprise that can adapt to new business demands and to changes in underlying IT systems. Oracle Business Process Management Suite is a natural complement to Oracle SOA Suite that can help you apply SOA to higher-value business opportunities.
- Create business architecture projects and run reports
- Roll up key performance indicators in business architecture reports
- Deploy a business process to BPM Run Time
- Participate in a running process as an end user
- Analyze process workload and performance using Oracle Business Process Workspace
- Collaborate with others who are working on the same BPM project
- Document business processes
- Describe the Business Process Management (BPM) life cycle and how the various components of the Oracle BPM Suite are used
- Create process models and other artifacts using Oracle Business Process Composer and Oracle BPM Studio
- Create and implement user tasks, business rules, and service tasks
- Handle exceptions
- Configure process analytics to gather both standard and custom process metrics
- Create real-time dashboards using Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (Oracle BAM)
- The BPM Life Cycle and the Oracle BPM Suite
- Creating Business Architecture Projects
- Modeling a Process Using Oracle Business Process Composer
- Documenting BPM Projects
- Collaborating on BPM Projects
- Creating and Using Data Objects
- Implementing User Tasks
- Implementing Business Rule Tasks
- Implementing Service Tasks
- Playing the Process
- Deploying the Process
- Participating in a Running Process
- Using Additional BPMN Flow Objects
- Communicating Between Processes
- Handling Exceptions
- Monitoring the Process
- Creating Real-Time Dashboards Using BAM
- Surfacing KPIs in Business Architecture Reports
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: