D102146GC10 - Oracle Database 18c: High Availability New Features Ed 1
In the Oracle Database 18c: High Availability New Features course, students will learn about new software features and improvements found in Oracle Clusterware, Oracle ASM, Real Application Clusters, and Oracle Data Guard.
- Configure and implement Oracle Clusterware enhancments.
- Use and manage ASM using the new features in this release.
- Use additional enhancements for Oracle ACFS and ADVM.
- Leverage Oracle RAC new featuers found in this release.
- Configure and use Oracle Data Guard new features.
- Use new Data Guard Broker commands.
- Use additional enhancements for Oracle ACFS and ADVM
- Leverage Oracle RAC new featuers found in this release
- Configure and use Oracle Data Guard new features
- Use new Data Guard Broker commands
- Configure and implement Oracle Clusterware enhancments
- Use and manage ASM using the new features in this release
- Database Administrator
- End User
- Configure and manage Cross-Domain Protocol Proxies
- Implement Shared SCAN VIPs
- Create point-in-time database clones using Oracle ASM file group enhancements
- Convert normal or high redundancy disk groups to flex disk groups
- Enable/disable Hardware Assisted Resilient Data (HARD) checking
- Manage role reversal for primary and standby ACFS sites
- Replicate a mounted file system or a snapshot of a mounted file system
- Incorporate updated acfsutil commands for better management of Oracle ACFS snapshots
- Describe the benefits of Continuous Application Availability
- Perform an Image-based Oracle RAC Database Installation
- List the benefits of Read-Only Oracle Homes
- Implement Private Temporary Tables on Active Data Guard Instances
Oracle Data Guard
- Database Nologging Enhancements
- Explore New Data Guard Broker Commands
- List and describe the new Data Guard Configurable Properties
- Oracle Database 12c R2: RAC Administration Ed 2
- Oracle Database 1c R2: Clusterware Adminstration Ed 2
- CDT Oracle Database 12c R2: ASM Administration
- Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration Ed 1
- Oracle Database 12c R2: Managing Multitenant Architecture Ed 2
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database 12c R2 Clusterware, ASM and RAC
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: