This R12.2 Oracle Inventory Management Fundamentals Ed 2 training is ideal for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, 12.1 or R12.2. Enrolling in this course will also teach you where Oracle Inventory fits in the overall enterprise structure.
- Set up organizations that correspond to your business units in Oracle Applications.
- Define inventory items for Oracle Supply Chain Applications.
- Perform inventory replenishment.
- Perform ABC classification and cycle count.
- Define items and enable lot control and serial control.
- Perform inventory transactions.
- Use mobile devices to perform inventory transactions.
- Enable dual unit of measure control.
Benefits to You
Expert Oracle instructors will also teach you how to perform inventory transfers and inventory replenishment, as well as how to perform a cycle. You'll view on-hand quantities, create reservations and set up material statuses.
Explore Inventory Management
This course reflects the logical flow of the processes involved in inventory management. For example, you'll review defining items, receiving items, issuing items and replenishing items in the same order.
Participate in Hands-On Exercises
The practices in this course provide hands-on experience using Oracle Inventory to perform many of the processing and inquiry transactions. These transactions include receiving, moving, replenishing inventory items
Use Mobile Devices to Perform Transactions
These practices also help you understand how to use mobile devices to perform transactions. These transactions include cycle counting and inventory replenishment