MetroCluster software is a unique, high-availability, and disaster-recovery solution. In this course, you learn how to cable and set up a MetroCluster environment. You complete participatory exercises to practice the configuration and verification steps. You also learn how to identify component failures and practice recovery steps.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the major architectural components of a MetroCluster environment
- Cable nodes and back-end IP switches
- Set up back-end IP switches
- Configure the clusters at both local and remote in a MetroCluster environment
- Set up a MetroCluster configuration and serve data to clients
- Detect and recover from failures in a MetroCluster environment
- Install and configure TieBreaker Manager software
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: