This advanced installation course prepares you to deliver ONTAP® system installation services in a way that meets NetApp® quality standards and uses NetApp best practices. With your laptop and the appropriate tools, you practice all installation tasks and set up NetApp storage controllers and shelves in a clustered configuration. You learn how to set up and test access to the system and the AutoSupport connection, and you learn how to conduct a customer handoff briefing.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Complete pre-installation tasks
- List the cluster cabling options and restrictions
- Install and update cluster and management switches
- Install, configure, and test a two-node switched cluster
- Provide a customer with the appropriate information when you are handing off a system
NetApp and partner PSEs who are responsible for system installation
- ONTAP Fundamentals (ILT)
- ONTAP Administration (ILT)
- Universal NetApp FAS Installation (WBT)
- NetApp Installation Standard (WBT)
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: