Module 1: Introduction to
In this module, all Business
Application modules and functionalities will be introduced, focusing on
Customer Engagement, Unified Operations, the Power Platform, and their
corresponding business applications.
- Overview of apps
- Apps for Customer Engagement
- Apps for Unified Operations
- The Power Platform
- Application basics
Module 2: Cloud concepts
In this module, we discuss
high-level cloud concepts and introduce Microsoft’s cloud offering, Azure,
examining its relationship with Dynamics 365.
- Overview of cloud architecture
- Different types of cloud services available
- Comparing cloud offerings with corresponding on-premises
Module 3: Managing deployments
In this module, we cover
important implementation considerations, including types of deployments,
release cadences, and security model design.
- Types of deployments
- Types of releases
- Security concepts and roles
- Roles and teams
Module 4: Licensing, onboarding
This module empowers the
learner to get started with Dynamics 365 by exploring licensing options and
finding implementation support.
- Finding and working with a partner
- Licensing options
- Getting set up