Module 1: Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
In this module you will explore Azure monitoring capabilities using Azure alerts, Azure activity logs, and Log Analytics. You will learn to query, analyze, and interpret the data viewed in Log Analytics.
Module 2: Implementing and Managing Storage
In this module you will learn about Azure storage accounts, data replication, how to use Azure Storage Explorer, and monitor storage.
Module 3: Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
In this module you will learn how to do the following:
- Create Virtual Machines (VM)s within the Azure Portal
- Create Virtual Machines (VM)s using Azure PowerShell
- Create Virtual Machines (VM)s using ARM templates
- Deploy Linux Virtual Machines (VM)s
Monitor Virtual Machines (VM)s Additionally, you will learn how to protect data using backups at regular intervals, whether by snapshot, Azure Backup, or Azure Site Recovery.
Module 4: Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
In this module you will create and implement virtual networks using the Azure Portal as well as Azure PowerShell and CLI. You will receive and overview on how to assign IP addresses to Azure resources to communicate with other Azure resources, your on-premises network, and the Internet.
- Network routing using routing tables and algorithms
- Inter-site connectivity using VNet-to-VNet connections and VPNs
- Virtual network peering for regional and global considerations
- Gateway transit
Module 5: Managing Identities
This module covers Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) for IT Admins and Developers with a focus on the Azure AD multi-tenant cloud-based directory and identity management service.
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- built-in roles
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR)
- authentication methods for password reset