Module 1: Develop an App Service Logic App
Logic Apps helps you build solutions that integrate apps, data, systems, and services across enterprises or organizations by automating tasks and business processes as workflows. This module covers what they are and how to create them.
- Azure Logic Apps overview
- Create Logic Apps by using Visual Studio
- Create custom connectors for Logic Apps
- Create custom templates for Logic Apps
Module 2: Integrate Azure Search within solutions
Azure Search is a search-as-a-service cloud solution that gives developers APIs and tools for adding a rich search experience over private, heterogenous content in web, mobile, and enterprise applications. In this module students will learn how to integrate Azure Search in to their solutions.
- Create and query an Azure Search Index
- Full text search in Azure Search
Module 3: API Management
API Management (APIM) helps organizations publish APIs to external, partner, and internal developers to unlock the potential of their data and services.
- Introduction to the API Management service
- Securing your APIs
- Defining API policies
Module 4: Develop event-based solutions
This module covers developing event-based solutions in Azure by integrating Azure Event Grid, Event Hubs, and Notification Hubs in your applications.
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
- Implement solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
Module 5: Develop message-based solutions
Microsoft Azure Service Bus is a fully managed enterprise integration message broker. Service Bus is most commonly used to decouple applications and services from each other and is a reliable and secure platform for asynchronous data and state transfer. Azure Queue storage is a service for storing large numbers of messages that can be accessed from anywhere in the world via authenticated calls using HTTP or HTTPS.
- Implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- Implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues