Module 1: Introduction to Azure Monitor
Azure Monitor is the central service that includes all of tools you need to monitor and optimize your solution.
- Overview of Azure Monitor
Module 2: Develop code to support scalability of apps and services
This module covers how applications scale and how to handle some troubleshooting.
- Implement autoscale
- Implement code that addresses singleton application instances
- Implement code that handles transient faults
Module 3: Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
This module covers adding code to your app to send the data to Azure Monitor.
- Configure instrumentation in an app or server by using Application Insights
- Analyze and troubleshoot solutions by using Azure Monitor
Module 4: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
This module shows students how to leverage Azure Cache for Redis and Azure CDNs to deliver assets to users more quickly.
- Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs