Module 1: Implement
Microsoft identity platform is
an evolution of the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) identity service and
developer platform. It allows developers to build applications that sign in all
Microsoft identities, get tokens to call Microsoft Graph, other Microsoft APIs,
or APIs that developers have built.
- Microsoft identity platform
- Implement OAuth2 authentication
- Implement managed identities for Azure resources
- Implement authentication by using certificates, forms-based
authentication, or tokens
- Implement multi-factor authentication
Module 2: Implement access
This module covers claims-based
and role-based access control.
- Claims-based authorization
- Role-based access control (RBAC) authorization
Module 3: Implement secure data
This module covers securing
data at rest and during transmission.
- Encryption options
- End-to-end encryption
- Implement Azure confidential computing
- Manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault