Module 1: Implement authentication
Microsoft identity platform is an evolution of the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) identity service and developer platform. It allows developers to build applications that sign in all Microsoft identities, get tokens to call Microsoft Graph, other Microsoft APIs, or APIs that developers have built.
- Microsoft identity platform
- Implement OAuth2 authentication
- Implement managed identities for Azure resources
- Implement authentication by using certificates, forms-based authentication, or tokens
- Implement multi-factor authentication
Module 2: Implement access control
This module covers claims-based and role-based access control.
- Claims-based authorization
- Role-based access control (RBAC) authorization
Module 3: Implement secure data solutions
This module covers securing data at rest and during transmission.
- Encryption options
- End-to-end encryption
- Implement Azure confidential computing
- Manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault