Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience configuring Windows® 7.
- Experience configuring Active Directory® Domain Services, such as domains, forests, sites, trusts, certificates, user and computer accounts.
- Experience configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, such as IP addressing, name resolution, network access, file and print services, and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
- Experience configuring applications infrastructure such as server deployment, remote desktop services, and web services infrastructure.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
- 6421B: Configuring and Troubleshooting a Windows Server® 2008 Network Infrastructure
- 6425C: Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008® Active Directory Domain Services
- 6426C: Configuring and Troubleshooting Identity and Access Solutions with Windows Server® 2008 Active Directory
- 6427A: Configuring and Troubleshooting Internet Information Services in Windows Server® 2008
- 6428A: Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server® 2008 Terminal Services