40374A - Gaming Development Fundamentals
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-374, and build an understanding of these topics: Game Design, Hardware, Graphics, and Animation. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand game design
- Understand hardware
- Understand graphics
- Understand animation
- Module 1: Ideating and Conceptualizing a Game
- Module 2: Identifying and Managing Game Requirements
- Module 3: Creating the Game Output Design
- Module 4: Designing Specific Game Components
- Module 5: Developing the Game User Interface (UI)
- Module 6: Developing the Game Functionality
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- MTA 98-374: Gaming Development Fundamentals
Show Schedule for: