This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-364, and build an understanding of these topics: Core Database Concepts, Creating Database Objects, Manipulating Data, Data Storage, and Administering a Database. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Core Database Concepts
- Create Database Objects
- Manipulate Data
- Understand Data Storage
- Administer a Database
- Module 1: Understanding Core Database Concepts
- Module 2: Creating Database Objects
- Module 3: Manipulating Data
- Module 4: Understanding Data Storage
- Module 5: Administering a Database
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- MTA 98-364:Database Fundamentals
Show Schedule for: