- Module 1: Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Module 2: Communication and stakeholder management
- Module 3: Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Module 4: Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Module 5: Governance and organization
- Module 6: Measurement
- Module 7: Implementing and improving service management capability
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already have two (2) credits from the ITIL Foundation certificate and must, as a minimum, have obtained a further 15 credits to a total of at least 17 credits. 15 credits can be obtained from ITIL Intermediate qualifications. Some credits from earlier ITIL qualifications and complementary qualifications can also count towards 15 credits. Holders of ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management are also eligible. Documentary evidence of all credits must be presented by candidates for the MALC qualification.