ITILPA - ITIL® Problem Analyst
The ITIL® Problem Analyst - Problem Analyst gives knowledge and practical experience of the main skills and competencies required in fulfilling the role of a Problem Analyst within IT Service Management. The syllabus has been developed around the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) level 3 and 4 guidelines for this role. This certificate builds upon the basic Service Management knowledge acquired through achieving the ITIL® V3 Foundation certificate. The qualification is multidimensional, combining a more detailed look at the structure and application of the key Problem processes and procedures, together with an insight into the soft skills required to meet the everyday challenges in the role of Problem Analyst.
- Describe Problem Management and the role of the Problem Analyst
- Identify the importance of communication in this role
- Demonstrate the specific skills and competencies associated with the role of Problem Analyst
- Recognise the importance of maintaining Quality
- Remit of the Problem Analyst
- Scope of Problem Management
- Process overview
- Problem Solving Techniques
- AnchorCo-ordination of Specialist Resources
- Maintaining Quality
- Problem Analyst Role
- Specialising in Problem Management and wish to extend or formalise their understanding and knowledge
- Working in a role where Problem Management forms an integral part of the day-to-day activities
- IT professionals that are working within other areas that have a direct interface with Problem Management, such as third party suppliers, application developers and other related service management functions.
A pass of ITIL v3 Foundation or equivalent (ITIL v2 plus Foundation Bridge)
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: