HB767G - Lightning Lab - Introduction to IBM Engineering Test Management v6.0.6
In this lightning lab you will explore some of the basic features of IBM Engineering Test Management (ETM) and its automation. You will create a Test Plan and use powerful automations to create Test Cases directly from linked requirements. You will create a manual test script automatically from the description of a Test Case. You will execute that script and, when it fails, you will see how ETM can raise defects in the planning system (in this case IBM Engineering Workflow Management) and automatically link to all the relevant artifacts in ETM. ETM has so many powerful features that it is impossible to do anything more than scratch the surface in a short lab such as this. As such we will not be covering features such as Test Suites, Lab Management, Build Definitions and Records, Automated Test Execution Schedules, Reporting, Metrics or any of the other incredible features ETM offers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe some of the key capabilities of ETM, such as; Creating Test Plans, Creating Test Cases, Creating Test Scripts, Executing Test Scripts
- Demonstrate the above key capabilities.
- Lab 1. Creating Test Plans in IBM Engineering Test Management
- Lab 2. Creating Test Cases in IBM Engineering Test Management
- Lab 3. Creating Test Scripts in IBM Engineering Test Management
- Lab 4. Executing Test Scripts in IBM Engineering Test Management
Show Schedule for: