Lightning Lab - Introduction to IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody for Model Based Software Development is a technical hands on course via lightning labs.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe how IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody for Software supports Model Driven Development (MDD) for designing, generating and testing embedded applications.
- Demonstrate importing requirements from a spreadsheet.
- Demonstrate how to capture a UML model representation of a simple application.
- Demonstrate how to generate code from requirements and a UML model for compliance purposes.
- Lab 1. Creating a Hello World Project URL
- Lab 2. Importing Requirements URL
- Lab 3. Creating a Software Model – Classes and State Charts URL
- Lab 4. Design Level Debugging URL
- Lab 5. Creating a Software Model – Sequence Diagrams
Show Schedule for: