FTM4C - IBM Financial Transaction Manager for Check Services
This course teaches students to set up a Financial Transaction Manager for Check Services (FTM4C) personal development environment. Students will learn to support existing FTM4C customizations and implement FTM4C custom enhancements. Training demonstrations and exercises simulate a real-world implementation in an effort to enable students to apply concepts learned to their own FTM implementations. If already in place, students will become technically familiar with the FTM4C local installation and customization.
At the end of this course, clients should be able to use all the basic functions of the Financial Transaction Manager (FTM) software.
- Application developers that will participate in the installation and customization of FTM4C.
- Application developers that will support and enhance an already installed and customized FTM4C.
- Introduction to Financial Transaction Manager for Check Services (FTM4C)
- Development Environment
- Image Repository
- J2EE User Exits
- Business Rules
- Further Information
- Famaliarity with FTM4C concepts and functionality.
- Application development experience with Java and XML.
- Application development familiarity with WebSphere Application Server (WAS), Data Base 2 (DB2) and WebSphere MQ (MQ).
Show Schedule for: