DW575G - IBM PureData System for Analytics Administration
This course teaches participants advanced database administration skills for the IBM PureData System for Analytics (PDA) N1001, N2001 and N3001 appliances. This course is designed to give participants a working knowledge and understanding on IBM PureData System for Analytics (PDA) N1001, N2001 and N3001 appliance internals to optimize IBM PDA performance and tune system parameters. This course provides an overview of IBM PDA administration and analysis. It includes content and labs on the features introduced in NPS 7.2. The lab environment is an N2002-005 physical appliance.
- Analyze Plan files
- Perform query analysis and troubleshooting
- Optimize data distributions
- Interact with advanced CLI commands
- Use nzsql and workload management:
- Determine workload management requirements
- Make use of the System Management functionality
- High availability architecture
- DBOS internals and system log files
- sql and scripting
- Events and event processing
- Optimizer and plan files
- Analyzing plan files using EXPLAIN
- Analyzing and optimizing plan performance
- Workload management
- System management and monitoring commands
- System management and monitoring administration GUIs
- Configuring query history
- Backup and restore
- Security including authenticating users with LDAP, SSL
- Database administrators, system administrators, application developers, and data warehouse architects.
- Participants are required to have a working knowledge of UNIX or Linux, experience with shell scripting, experience with VI editing, and basic SQL.
- Participants are required to have successfully completed the IBM PureData System for Analytics Appliance Usage course and have practical experience
- Administering an IBM PureData System for Analytics appliance.
Show Schedule for: