C110000G - IBM Cloud Site Reliability Engineer Professional: Welcome and Introduction
This is the introductory module of IBM Cloud SRE Professional Certification Training. This module covers how to navigate within the training, what the training is about, and how to leverage the most from the training so that you are prepared for the IBM Cloud SRE Professional Certification Test.
- Learn tips for navigating the training materials.
- Learn about professional SRE certification.
This course is intended for learners who are pursuing professional-level site reliability engineer certification on IBM Cloud.
- Topic 1: Navigation
- Topic 2: Training Overview
- Topic 3: Certification
Before starting this curriculum, you should understand:
- System Thinking
- DevOps practices
- Cloud Architecture
- Software engineering principles
- System administration
- Network and OSI model
- Networking and security practices for IBM Cloud
- Incident management
- Root cause analysis
You should also be able to:
- Proficiently write code
- Create run books as a reference
- Make system components serviceable
- Interpret data and statistics to determine actions
- Use LogDNA, SysDig, Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana
- Interpret schematics
- Drive incidents to resolution
- Remediate underlying sources of unreliability
- Create and configure VMs
- Create and configure Containers on IBM Kubernetes Service (IKS)/Red Hat OpenShift Kubernetes Services (ROKS)
- Create and configure Containers using OpenShift
- Create and configure Serverless applications
- Configure for high availability and scalability
Show Schedule for: