TP352G - IBM Control Desk 220.127.116.11 Fundamentals
This course introduces you to the fundamental concepts of managing IT assets, service requests, and changes in your IT environment using IBM Control Desk. You learn how managing these processes with a unified solution provides significant advantages to your organization. Through instructor-led discussion, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you learn how to plan a deployment, perform basic configuration, and navigate IBM Control Desk.
After you complete this course, you can perform the following tasks:
- Describe the features of IBM Control Desk
- Explain the architecture
- List the primary installation scenarios
- Perform the initial configuration
- Explain the processes managed by IBM Control Desk
This course is suitable for all roles, including installers, administrators, and service desk agents.
- Basic configuration
- Service Request Management
- IT Asset Management
- Configuration, Change, and Release Management
Basic browser navigation skills
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: