QN201G - IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS v9.6 - Practitioner
This course builds on the content learned in the “IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS V9.6 - Foundation” course. It is designed for those who will be in the role of team lead or project manager, or who want to learn more about advanced DOORS end-user functionality. It discusses creating and structuring DOORS projects, defining linking relationships and attributes, setting access permissions, and managing change. It also discusses external linking, working with spreadsheets, and applying configuration management strategies to DOORS data.
Please refer to course overview.
- Build projects in DOORS, including defining data structure, linking schema, attributes, and access permissions
- Use DOORS external linking facilities
- Share DOORS information with 3rd parties
- Control the flow of changes through your DOORS database
- Apply configuration management and backup strategies to your DOORS data
This basic course is for:
- Business Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Requirements Engineer
- Requirements Manager
- Requirements Team Leader
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: