QN101G - IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS v9.6 - Foundation
This course is for new IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS (DOORS) users. It introduces basic DOORS concepts and functionality.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Navigate within a DOORS database
- Create structured data in a DOORS formal module
- Modify existing data in a DOORS formal module
- Review existing data in a DOORS formal module
- Create relationships in a DOORS database
- Report on relationships in a DOORS database
- Unit 1 - Navigating a DOORS Database
- Unit 2 - Viewing information
- Unit 3 - Editing information
- Unit 4 - Structure
- Unit 5 - Capturing additional information
- Unit 6 - Working with Microsoft Word documents
- Unit 7 - Locating information
- Unit 8 - Manipulating the display
- Unit 9 - Creating traceability
- Unit 10 - Traceability analysis
- Unit 11 - Object linking and embedding
- Unit 12 - Discussions
This is a basic course for IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS users.
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: