Teaches data engineers how to run DataStage jobs in a Hadoop environment. You will run jobs in traditional and YARN mode, access HDFS files and Hive tables using different file formats and connector stages.
Please refer to course overview
- Introductions to BigData and BigQuality
- YARN for dynamic DataStage job allocation
- Tracing and debugging in YARN mode
- Using log files
- Understanding configuration parameters
- Accessing Hadoop data using WebHDFS and HttpFS and using various connector stages
This course is intended for Analysts and Contributors.
Knowledge of OLAP fundamentals is recommended
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: