IBM Stewardship Center for Information Server v11.5 provides event notification with workflow and remediation. Business users can be notified and respond to Information Server events, when they occur. These events include data quality exceptions occurring in Information Server products such as DataStage and Information Analyzer. These events also include catalog edits to governance categories and terms occurring within the Information Governance Catalog.
Please refer to course overview
- Introduction to Stewardship Center
- Managing Subscriptions with Subscription Manager
- Stewardship Center sample applications
- Managing Data Quality Exceptions in the Data Quality Exceptions Console
- Managing Data Quality Exceptions in the Stewardship Center
- Information Governance Dashboard
Data Stewards and other business users who collaborate to remediate data quality violations. And Data Governance Council Members and other business users who collaborate on defining data policies and rules for their business in addition to monitoring policy compliance.
Basic knowledge of the Windows operating system and familiarity with database access techniques
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: