This is an IBM ISDR course. Students will learn to how to process, monitor and tailor payment processing in FTM4CPS. Training demonstrations and exercises simulate a real-world Canadian Payment Standard 005 implementation to enable students to apply concepts learned to their own FTM implementations. At the end of this course, clients should be able to use and configure the basic functions of the software.
Please refer to course overview.
- Introduction to Financial Transaction Manager for Canadian Payments (FTM4CP)
- Development Environment
- Transmission Rules
- Error Codes
- Business Rules
- Business Rules - Custom Development
- Service Framework Tasks - Custom Development
- ITS Messaging API Introduction
Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, and Testers.
- Familiarity with payment processing.
- Experience with Java development in Eclipse.
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: