1. Create a workflow definition
2. Configure workflow properties
- Add workflow properties to a workflow definition
- Add step properties to a step
- Validate and launch a workflow
- Identify system fields.
3. Explore workflow step types
- Select step types for a scenario
- Use system steps in a workflow
4. Build expressions
- Use Expression Builder
- Build expressions to calculate property values
- Assign property values
5. Launch workflows with subscriptions
- Create a workflow that launches from an initiating attachment
- Create a workflow subscription that automatically launches a workflow.
- Map properties from a document to workflow data fields.