F182G - IBM Enterprise Records 5.1 - Automate Declaration
Your company wants to automate records declaration for your IBM Enterprise Records system. In this course, you learn to configure automatic record declaration using two different methods: event subscriptions and workflow.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for automating record declaration.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to automate record declaration on an Enterprise Records system
- Configure an event action for record declaration
- Create an event subscription to automatically declare a record
- Create a workflow that declares a record without user intervention
- Create a workflow subscription to launch a record declaration workflow
This intermediate course is for anyone who administers an IBM Enterprise Records system.
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141G) or equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration 4.5 (F0420) or have equivalent experience
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F1780)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: System Configuration (F1790)
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: