6F87G - IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals
This 5-day instructor-led course provides students with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and commerce automation. This course teaches students techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Run a business process.
- Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
- Explain how to create a service configuration.
- Explain how to track an executable business process.
- Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Lesson 1. About IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- Exercise. About Sterling B2B Integrator
- Lesson 2. Basic BPML Concepts
- Exercise. Basic BPML Concepts
- Lesson 3. XPath Basics
- Exercise. XPath Basics
- Lesson 4. Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
- Exercise. Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
- Lesson 5. Using the GPM
- Exercise. Using the GPM
- Lesson 6. Troubleshooting a Business Process
- Exercise. Troubleshooting a Business Process
- Lesson 7. Introduction to Service Management
- Exercise. Introduction to Service Management
- Lesson 8. Case Study
- Lesson 9. Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
- Exercise. Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
- Lesson 10. Typing Map
- Exercise. Typing Map
- Lesson 11. Tracking System Health
- Exercise. Tracking System Health
- Lesson 12. Best Practices
- Exercise. Best Practices
- Lesson 13. Case Study
- Lesson 14. Course Wrap Up
This course is designed for EDI End Users, Connect End Users, Web Developers, as well as System Administrators.
This course assumes you have the following foundation knowledge:
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting XML
- Sterling B2B Integrator Basics
- Client/Server Relationship
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: