This course teaches data engineers how to build a robust, fault-tolerant data pipeline that cleans, transforms, and aggregates unorganized and messy data into databases or datasources for IBM Integrated Analytics System.
This course is designed to give the participant an overview of the IBM Integrated Analytics System architecture and provide a working knowledge and understanding of the SQL and data engineering best practices.
Please refer to course overview
- IIAS architecture and ecosystem
- DSM and the IIAS Console
- User Interfaces for loading data
- Databases, Tables, and Schemas
- Data Ecosystem
- Data Loading and Unloading
Data engineers, Business Intelligence developers and other data professionals who prepare the infrastructure to be analyzed by designing, building, and integrating data from various resources.
- A working knowledge of UNIX or Linux
- Experience with shell scripting
- Experience with VI editing
- Basic SQL
Show Schedule for: