UMBAS10 - Security Awareness through Cisco Umbrella v1.0
As the industry's first Secure Internet Gateway in the cloud, Cisco Umbrella provides the first line of defence against threats on the internet. Because Umbrella is delivered from the cloud, it is the easiest way to protect all of your users in minutes. The primary objective of this training is to showcase the simplicity, yet robust first-line of defence that Cisco Umbrella can offer to the enterprises in no time.
- Understanding strategies of Umbrella
- Exploring DNS & IP Layer Enforcement
- Understanding Intelligent Proxy
- Gain insight on Command and Control callback blocking
Basic routingand switching, DNS, Proxy or CCNA or equivalent work experience
- What is the threat landscape
- Security challenges
- Introduction to Cisco Umbrella
- Three-strike strategy - Learn, See and Block
- Where does Umbrella fit?
- How does it do?
- DNS & IP Layer Enforcement
- Intelligent Proxy
- Command and Control callback blocking
- Customer Stories
- Umbrella Packages
Basic routing and switching, DNS, Proxy or CCNA or equivalent work experience
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: