This is a Cisco High Touch Delivery Service Training - terms and conditions are subject to Cisco.
The Cisco NCS2000 Deploying 96-Channel Flex Spectrum (OPT201) v3.0 course shows you how to plan, configure, and control optical networks using the Cisco® Network Convergence System (NCS) 2000 series Flex Spectrum platform.
The course teaches you how to design Flex Spectrum networks with multi-degree Reconfigurable Optical Add-Drop Multiplexer (ROADM) multi-shelf nodes using the Cisco Transport Planner (CTP) software.
You’ll learn how to:
- Install the Cisco NCS 2000 series hardware
- Configure an optical network and circuits using the Cisco Transport Controller (CTC) software
- Learn which components and configurations take advantage of and/or are required for the Flex Spectrum 96-channel feature
- Configure optical networks with multidegree ROADM multishelf nodes
- Configure optical networks with colorless, contentionless, omnidirectional and MPO cross-connect advanced features
- Describe and configure the NCS 2000 400-Gbps Xponder line card