FISE10 - Fundamentals of Cisco ISE v1.0
Lack of visibility, uncontrolled access and inability to contain and remediate threats are the major nightmares of any security engineers when designing and deploying a robust enterprise network. Cisco’s ISE (Identity Services Engine)is a security policy management platform that automates and enforces context-aware security access to network resources. Identity Services Engine delivers superior user and device visibility to support enterprise mobility experiences and to control access. It shares data with integrated partner solutions to accelerate their capabilities to identify, mitigate, and remediate threats. From this training, the participants will gain enough insights and fundamental knowledge in designing, deploying and configuring secure network infrastructure with the help of Cisco’s Identity Services Engine.
In this course you will learn to:
- Exploring the enhanced dashboard of ISE
- Exploring different Personas of ISE
- Overview on Integrating ISE with External Identity Source
- Overview of Access Control Policies 5. Exploring Guest Services
Security Engineers, IT Administrators, Network Engineers, etc.
1. Overview – New User Interface
2. Personas of ISE
- Enhanced User interface
- Customizable Dashboard
- Streamlined Visibility Wizard
- Context Visibility
- Work Centres
- Primary and Secondary for HA
- Policy Service Node
MAC Address Bypass
- Overview on Policy and Access Strategic vision
- Scalability and Deployment
- Understanding the importance of visibility in network
- Compliance is the key
- Integration of ISE with External Identity Sources
- Access control policies
- Guest Services
CCNP Security certified or equivalent knowledge.
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: