1. IP Telephony Introduction.
2. Overview of Cisco Collaboration Solution and its Architecture.
3. Introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
4. Cisco Unified Communications Manager basic configuration.
5. Managing Users
6. Configuring and Managing Devices.
7. Dial Plan Configuration
8. Class of control
9. Media Resources
10. Report Generation and system management.
11. Implementing Calling Privileges and restrictions.
12. Configuring Call Park, Call Pickup group and Call Back options
13. Exploring Hunt Groups
14. Describing Phone services