The course covers the fundamentals in Cisco BN Mobility technology and their essential product portfolio. Participants are introduced to the fundamentals of wireless site survey and will be given a hands-on lab session to try out the concepts learned to establish a simple mobility network design.
In this course you will learn to :
- Describe the concept of the RF spectrum, frequency, wavelength, amplitude, free path loss model,absorption, reflection, multi path, scattering, refraction, line of sight,Fresnel zone and RSSI and SNR
- Understand the basic mathematics that are used in wireless networks for power comparison.
- Describe Wireless Antennas Principles, types, diversity, attenuators, amplifiers, lightning arrestors and splitters
- Describe spread spectrum technology
- Describe the DSSS basic modulations and advanced modulation
- Describe OFDM basic and advanced modulation
- Describe the issues that are linked to channel overlaps and channel reuse
- Describe the different 802.11 protocols
- Describe how building materials can affect a wireless signal
- Describe the main non-802.11 types of interferers
- Describe the benefits ofCisco CleanAir technology
- Describe the characteristics of a wireless cell that is designed for data, voice, or location
- Describe the Cisco Unified Wireless Network Architecture Basics CAPWAP Fundamentals and Benefits
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network Hardware Components
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network Hardware: Access Points
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network Hardware: Controllers
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network Management Layer
- WLAN RF Principles and Fundamentals
- Design and Site-Survey Considerations
- Cisco Portfolio of Products in BN Mobility
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Show Schedule for: