PSM2 - PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER II
The Professional Scrum Master™ level II (PSM II) training is for anyone who has a good understanding of Scrum and is playing the role of Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Change Agent or Change Leader within the organization. The 2-day advanced scrum master training by scrum.org is about to develop new skills and enhancing the existing ones. It is particularly beneficial for those people with at least a year of Scrum Master experience. Training is conducted by experienced and certified instructors and will gain the skills, prepare you to clear the intensive exam for advance scrum master and to get ahead of the crowd. Training is designed for people interested in improving his or her ability to apply the Scrum framework to solve advanced, complex problems in the real world.
The PSM II course leverages liberating structure to help understand various stances of scrum master in addition to various other activities and discussions. In this course, students work on real-life cases in a group setting.
- What practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
- How the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improve their ability in this role
- What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
- Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the environment making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility
- Provide tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization in support of their Scrum Teams
- Effects on the organization of a successful Scrum Master
- Dealing with complexity and servant leadership
- Dealing with team conflict
- Removing impediments
- Facilitation techniques
- The Importance of a “Done” Increment
- The Sprint Goal
- Refresh the purpose of the Scrum Events
- The role of management in Scrum
- Successful product delivery
- Measurement in Scrum
- How to support the Product Owner
- Understanding the challenges of middle management
- Scrum Master as a change agent
The Professional Scrum Master II course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum Framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Change Agents, Leaders and Managers
As this is an advanced course , it is expected that candidates should have prior knowledge on the Scrum framework.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master II course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment. If you attempt the PSM II assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. You are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM III assessment. These industry-recognized PSM certifications require a minimum passing score.
Anyone attempting the PSM II should have advanced Scrum knowledge, in-depth Scrum experience and/or have taken the Professional Scrum Master course prior to taking this assessment. However, attending a course is neither necessary nor sufficient for certification. The PSM II assessment is very difficult, and consists of multiple-choice questions based on your knowledge of Scrum and how you would handle real-world situations.
Show Schedule for: