JSF 2.1 is a major step forward introducing various new features and enhancements. Powered by PrimeFaces, JSF 2.1 would be your ultimate rich web framework for the job. This course gives you deep understanding with JSF 2.1 and PrimeFaces in no time.
- Understand the lifecycle phases of a JSF application and effectively use different events within a JSF application
- Use standard JSF component classes and tags in response pages Understand and use the JSF Expression Language (EL)
- Develop and maintain JSF managed beans of different scopes ?Manage navigation with Action methods and Listeners
- Use validators and type conversion in JSF applications
- Create Facelets templates to implement a common look-and-feel for JSF applications Identify and implement composition components for reusable display elements
- Create a simple Ajax application to receive data from a server and modify the web page asynchronously
- Use PrimeFaces to implement Ajax functionality within an existing application and create a richer user interface
Basic understanding of Java.
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance
Show Schedule for: