The Node JS certification training course helps you gain an in-depth knowledge of concepts such as Express.js, Node Packet Manager (NPM), shrink-wrap, NPM Vet, REST, Express.js with MongoDB, and SQLite CRUD operations. This Node JS training focuses on the essential concepts of Node JS and provides hands-on experience in building an HTTP server.
In-depth knowledge of concepts such as Express.js, Node Packet Manager (NPM), shrink-wrap, NPM Vet, REST, Express.js with MongoDB, and SQLite CRUD operations
- Introduction and Foundation
- Node Projects
- Working with shrink-wrap to lock the node modules versions
- Working with asynchronous programming
- Building a HTTP Server with Node.JS using HTTP APIs
- File System
- Buffers, Streams, and Events
- Multi-Processiong in NodeJS
- Express JS with MongoDB and Sqlite
- Socket.io, The Front-end, and A Chat App
- Introduction to Task Managers with unit testing
This Node JS Certification Training is ideal for technical project managers, technical leads, full-stack web developers, quality analysts, architects, and students or aspiring professionals who wish to lead web development.
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance
Show Schedule for: