DOCKER-INT - Docker Introduction
Docker is an open-source platform for automating the process of building, shipping and running applications inside containers. This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to use Docker to deploy and manage software as containers instead of as traditional stand-alone software.
- Install and configure Docker.
- Understand and implement software containerization.
- Managing Docker based applications.
- Network different Docker applications and systems.
- Understand and edit Docker registries.
- Format of the Course
- DevOps engineers
- System administrators
- The Benefits of Containerizing Software.
- Setting up Docker.
- Overview of Docker Features and Architecture.
- Working with Images and Containers.
- Creating and Managing Docker files.
- Docker Networking.
- Working with Registries.
- Beyond Docker Containers - Container Orchestration.
- Summary and Conclusion.
- An understanding of networking.
- Linux command line experience.
Trainocate Certificate of Attendance
Show Schedule for: